Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Hmmm

I don't think the EMP from a stratosphere blast would knock out the combustion engine of a car, but we'll roll with it.
Been keeping an eye on this series. Looks pretty tasty with its sweet ass animation and just the detail on the nuclear weapons systems even the MIRV has been banned by START agreements.

Was that Manhattan explosion inspired by Metal Gear Solid 2 at all?

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Woo!

In no way should you be suprised with at least a 4.5 on this one. Incredible animation as always. Beautifully storyboarded and a killer plot to top it off. Sitting on the edge of my seat for the next one.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

Oh god, I almost cried... That was simply superb.
Perfect....
All my 5.

4chan 4evar 4chan 4evar

EPIC WIN!

You've encompassed a lot of rules into this. I particularly liked the DESU at the end. Perfect! Especially with the Suisei Seki voiceover.

BUT....somewhat sadly...no matter what anyone says...they're not going to bring back SNACKS! *weep*
Still, had to watch the whole thing twice just to see Moot Moot kissing WT. Priceless...

In any case, may your future be free of CP as well as the Pedobear and Party Van that follow it.
From this humble anon, I bid you a LURK MOAR, and a thousands internets to you, sir.

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

WOOT!

Now THAT was awesome. As soon as I finish this review, I'ma watch it again! But damn, that was hell good! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

My Owner Fan Flash My Owner Fan Flash

WOOT!

All my 5 there! That was amazing, only now I want to know the background story because I feel like I had missed something/everything. Animation and lip-synching were top notch. For me, your work definitely paid off, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that.
Ps- Great song!

jeyoriginal responds:

thank you very very much! Sorry for the late reply but if you're interested in the story, here it is
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/view topic.php?t=2280641">http://www.gaiao nline.com/guilds/view topic.php?t=2280641

I'm sorry I didn't actually include too much of the story. It was a gift to the original creator so she would understand it though ^ ^;

Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

Fuckin' Weeeeeee

Laughed my ass off at that! Hahaha, well done man. Great humour!! Great animation. Not so great perfect plan, but WOO!

This pwns ^_^

Looking forward to see more.

naruto: nejis byakugan naruto: nejis byakugan

I have that picture.

It really wasn't a bad recreation of that picture, though I cant give you any credit for originality, since the whole thing is pretty exact.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5

LOL BADGER!!!

Maaaaannnn I love these things! You definitely have skills and they're getting even better. Do everyone a favour and NEVER STOP!! It'd be a shame to let talent go to waste.
WOOO!!!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

WOOT!

Metal Gear in a nutshell. And what a crazy little nutshell it is. So random, i loved it!!